Host Family Fees and Conditions
The fee that you receive for hosting a student is dependent on a number of factors – including the age of the student and the program of study that they are participating in. All fees and method of payment will be confirmed with you in the booking letter you receive on acceptance of the placement.
- Full board means all meals except week day lunches.
- Twin share is very rare unless two friends or relatives are travelling together.
- In addition to the above fees, you can also charge up to an additional $10 per week for internet access.
- Ensure that your Household contents insurance policy is inclusive of incidents caused by boarders.
- Ensure that host's Home Buildings Insurance Policy includes Public Liability.
- All damages are the responsibility of the student.
News Feed Subscribe
Subscribe to our Oz Homestay News Feed to receive important information for Homestay Families and Educational Institutions.
"Dear Mrs. Walmsley,
Julian arrived safely after his great experience in Australia and still has some difficulties to adapt to the German life. Michael and Janet were fantastic homestay parents. Your choice and family recommendation was really a very perfect match and this is the main reason, why Julian had his best time of his life."
Germany March 2010