Host Family Fees and Conditions
The fee that you receive for hosting a student is dependent on a number of factors – including the age of the student and the program of study that they are participating in. All fees and method of payment will be confirmed with you in the booking letter you receive on acceptance of the placement.
- Full board means all meals except week day lunches.
- Twin share is very rare unless two friends or relatives are travelling together.
- In addition to the above fees, you can also charge up to an additional $10 per week for internet access.
- Ensure that your Household contents insurance policy is inclusive of incidents caused by boarders.
- Ensure that host's Home Buildings Insurance Policy includes Public Liability.
- All damages are the responsibility of the student.
News Feed Subscribe
Subscribe to our Oz Homestay News Feed to receive important information for Homestay Families and Educational Institutions.
"We have been a host family for many years and acknowledge Oz Homestay to be a truly professional organization of dependable, reliable and trustworthy character. Their friendly and helpful staff are always on hand at all times to answer any questions or solve any problems. We have had a long association with Oz Homestay and have no hesitation in recommending them to any other interested Host Family."
Jenny & Mark
Homestay Family - Frenchs Forest