Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Oz Homestay's Conditions Cancellation Policy are as follows:
- Accommodation Placement Fee and Airport Pickup fee are non-refundable.
- Please note that accommodation will not be confirmed until 4 weeks homestay payment, placement and airport pickup fees are paid.
- Accommodation booking is for a minimum of 4 weeks or length of study if shorter than 4 weeks.
- Full homestay fees are only refundable if cancellation received prior to 48 hrs of arrival in Sydney.
- Homestay fees will incur a 50% Cancellation fee if notification received within 48 hrs of arrival.
- Full refund of homestay fees are only given in extreme circumstances after the student’s arrival.
- If a student wishes to change his/her accommodation the family must be informed two weeks in advance. If two full weeks notice is not given, the family must still be paid for this two week period.
- If a student wishes to change families within the period of his/her original booking then an administration fee will apply. Change of family after the initial booking period will be treated as a new placement and a new placement fee must be paid.
- No airport transfer refund applies if a student cannot locate the driver. The student must call emergency numbers and follow our instructions. We will contact the driver and make sure that student and driver link up. Students that make their own way to the host family without calling emergency numbers and following our instructions will not have their transfer fee refunded.
"Dear Mrs. Walmsley,
Julian arrived safely after his great experience in Australia and still has some difficulties to adapt to the German life. Michael and Janet were fantastic homestay parents. Your choice and family recommendation was really a very perfect match and this is the main reason, why Julian had his best time of his life."
Germany March 2010