Please select a topic of interest below or use the “Students” menu in the sidebar
- Oz Homestay will find the host family that best matches any special requirements that you have.
- The host family will provide you with a furnished room, including one bed, a study desk and lamp, clothes hanging space and heating (if necessary).
- All linen (sheets and towels etc) will be provided and washed regularly.
- Breakfast and dinner 7 days per week, lunches on weekends.
- Access to the common areas of the home will be given.
- The homestay family will be located within 45 minutes travel time to your study location (all transport is subject to peak hour delays).
- Homestay does not include internet, printing, computers, telephone costs, weekday lunches and other personal items.
|To view forms and applications in ChineseChinese translationChinese translation||Click Here|
|To view forms and applications in JapaneseJapanese translationJapanese translation||Click Here|
|To view forms and applications in KoreanKorean translationKorean translation||Click Here|
|To view forms and applications in VietnameseVietnamese translationVietnamese translation||Click Here|
Oz Homestay is proud to be a fully certified Homestay Provider for NSW Government Schools and the NSW Department of Education.» View DEC Certificate as a PDF
NSW Fair Trading
The NSW State Government has set up an initiative to improve international students’ experiences of studying, working and living in NSW.» Visit Government website
Student Road and Fire Safety Tips +Road Safety – Look out Before you Step Out It’s easy to become complacent about road safety, especially on walks that are familiar to us. Taking risks and not being mindful of road safety can have serious consequences, which sadly has happened to some of our students in the past. Before… Read More
Easter Long Weekend and Upcoming Holidays +Easter is fast approaching and you may get students wanting to go away over the long weekend of during the school holidays shortly after. Please remember that students under the age of 18 are not permitted to travel without their carer (host) or their natural parents. If they wish to… Read More
Opal Cards for High School students +It seems that with the changeover from paper tickets to opal cards, there has been some confusion as to what exactly the students are eligible for and the best way for them to purchase tickets and get the discounted travel. There are two types of Opal Cards for High School… Read More
Australia is 3rd preferred study destination for Chinese students +Whilst we are lucky to have students of all ages coming from a number of different countries throughout the world, the vast majority of our students are aged between 14-17 from China. These students are coming with the intention of learning English, completing high school and then attending University in… Read More
NSW DEC Homestay Survey Results +The 2012 International Student Survey found that 87 per cent of international students in Australia were satisfied or very satisfied with their study and living experience here, up from 86 per cent in 2010. More than 90 per cent of over 50,000 respondents indicated that personal safety was one of… Read More