Please select a topic of interest below or use the “Students” menu in the sidebar
- Oz Homestay will find the host family that best matches any special requirements that you have.
- The host family will provide you with a furnished room, including one bed, a study desk and lamp, clothes hanging space and heating (if necessary).
- All linen (sheets and towels etc) will be provided and washed regularly.
- Breakfast and dinner 7 days per week, lunches on weekends.
- Access to the common areas of the home will be given.
- The homestay family will be located within 45 minutes travel time to your study location (all transport is subject to peak hour delays).
- Homestay does not include internet, printing, computers, telephone costs, weekday lunches and other personal items.
|To view forms and applications in ChineseChinese translationChinese translation||Click Here|
|To view forms and applications in JapaneseJapanese translationJapanese translation||Click Here|
|To view forms and applications in KoreanKorean translationKorean translation||Click Here|
|To view forms and applications in VietnameseVietnamese translationVietnamese translation||Click Here|
Oz Homestay is proud to be a fully certified Homestay Provider for NSW Government Schools and the NSW Department of Education.» View DEC Certificate as a PDF
NSW Fair Trading
The NSW State Government has set up an initiative to improve international students’ experiences of studying, working and living in NSW.» Visit Government website
Special Notice +Read More
2020 Special Notice +Oz Homestay is continuing to provide support and training during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are working to ensure we can continue to deliver high-quality care and relevant information to our students and homestay families, our staff and partner institutions. As of 1st October 2020 we have adopted the following approaches:… Read More
Work Permission for High School Students +There seems to be an increasing concern from hosts, and also schools, that many students are working, often for 'cash jobs.' The students therefore are working illegally and could face the possibility of having their visas cancelled if caught by the Department of Home Affairs. This is part of an… Read More
Student Road and Fire Safety Tips +Road Safety – Look out Before you Step Out It’s easy to become complacent about road safety, especially on walks that are familiar to us. Taking risks and not being mindful of road safety can have serious consequences, which sadly has happened to some of our students in the past. Before… Read More
Easter Long Weekend and Upcoming Holidays +Easter is fast approaching and you may get students wanting to go away over the long weekend of during the school holidays shortly after. Please remember that students under the age of 18 are not permitted to travel without their carer (host) or their natural parents. If they wish to… Read More