Oz Homestay requires all Hosts to provide proof that you have home contents and public liability insurance to cover students residing in your home. For Homestay insurance we suggest you contact HomestayHost Insurance-Plus. The policy provides protection should you become legally liable to pay as a result of a claim or legal proceeding against you from your Student for Personal Injury or Property Damage. The annual premium for this is only $125 per year (as of November 2018) for $20M liability. You can also take out an optional student personal effects / personal liability cover for $50. It even covers key and lock replacement as well as accidental damages by student up to $5000. This insurance can be purchased directly on their website by following this link www.homestayhostinsuranceplus.com. You will need to provide Homestay Provider Number NSW08. If you already have a Certificate of Currency from Homestay Insurance Plus, please send it through to us as this is acceptable. Disclaimer of Endorsement Reference to any products, services, advice, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Oz Homestay. Nor is endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as a reference for Hosts.